How to get help?

Links Header2-

Options available:
•     self-referral, just call us on 0300 123 0907 option 2
•     self-refer online by clicking here 
•     contact your General Practitioner (GP within Stoke-on-Trent)
•     via any health, social care or other professional
•     any voluntary organisation
•     Jobcentre Plus – HanleyLongton
•     any adult education or training organisation
any voluntary organisation, e.g. Age Concern, YMCA, CAB,
    North Staffs Carers etc

Waiting beauty









On accessing the service, part of your assessment will involve completing monitoring forms to help us determine how we can best meet your mental health needs. These include a GAD7, to measure your anxiety and a PHQ9 to measure your level of depression. Samples of the forms are shown here below.

View The Healthy Minds Stoke-on-Trent IAPT Service video here…

Form1 GAD7 PHQ9- Form2 GAD7 PHQ9-

Comments are closed.